|PREP TIME:||COOKING TIME:||Serves|
|20 MINS||20 mins||10|
Season the mince with salt and pepper and make 20 balls.
Oil a large pan, solid top or other flat cooking surface, place the mince balls on and press flat. Season.
Add bacon and onions to solid top.
Flip the patties and smash flat again. Season.
Place a slice on each patty and cover with a cloche.
Toast buns on the solid top where the bacon was cooking.
Add mayonnaise to the buns, then add 2 patties, bacon and onions to each bun.
Add sliced pickles and the bun tops.
Optional spicy cheese sauce
- Heat 200ml Kerrymaid Double in a pan and add 16g gochujang paste.
- Add 8 Kerrymaid Original Slices and mix well until melted.
- Adjust consistency with more Kerrymaid Double as required.
- Serve on the side or pour over burger and sprinkle with crispy onions.
TOP TIP FROM OUR CHEF
- Serving suggestion:
- On a board or tray with printed greaseproof, a small ramekin of sauce and fries in a metal bucket.