|PREP TIME:||COOKING TIME:||Serves|
- 10 4oz Burger Patties
- 10 Frozen Bao Buns
- 10 Kerrymaid Original Slices
- 100g Ketchup
- 50g Sriracha
- 200g Vinegar Slaw (shredded carrot, cabbage, onion all bound in a sweetened rice wine vinegar)
- Mix the Sriracha and Ketchup together until combined. For a spicier condiment, add more Sriracha.
- Cook the burger patties (oven, grill, fry or chargrill), top with a Kerrymaid Original Slice and set aside.
- Steam the Bao buns (either in a bamboo steamer, combi oven, or in short bursts at full power in the microwave).
- Once the buns are steamed and pliable, spread some sriracha ketchup on them, insert the burger and top off with vinegar slaw, and serve.
TOP TIP FROM OUR CHEF
- Feel free to use mayo instead of ketchup, or try a different garnish to the slaw.