|PREP TIME:||COOKING TIME:||Serves|
|15 mins||40 mins||1 loaf|
- 4 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Herbs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 150g Kerrymaid Grated Red
- 300g Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 300ml Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Grease a loaf tin and preheat your oven to 180°C
- Mix the dry ingredients together and add the herbs and Kerrymaid Grated Red
- Mix the wet ingredients and add to the dry, mixing until it just comes together to form a sloppy dough
- Place in the loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes or until golden
- Wrap in foil and bake for a further 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean
- Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool
- Slice and serve
TOP TIP FROM OUR CHEF
- Works with Kerrymaid Grated White or Kerrymaid Pizza Grate also!
- Switch out half the plain flour for wholemeal for a more rustic version, but you may have to add more buttermilk to make sure the dough is the right consistency.
- Top with Kerrymaid Grated Red for an extra indulgent loaf.