|PREP TIME:||COOKING TIME:||Serves|
|20 mins||20 mins||10|
- 5 Corn Tortilla
- 450g Diced Chorizo
- 10 Eggs
- 50ml Milk
- 100ml Kerrymaid Béchamel
- 300g Kerrymaid Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Chopped Coriander
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut 6 small rounds from each taco using a cookie cutter or ring. Set aside, covered.
- Roast or fry the chorizo until cooked through and place in the Bain Marie with the remaining chorizo oil.
- Scramble the eggs with the milk and salt & pepper to taste. When just cooked, fold in the Kerrymaid Béchamel and place in the Bain Marie.
- Warm the Kerrymaid Cheddar Cheese Sauce and place in the Bain Marie.
- To serve, place the 30 small discs out and divide between them the chorizo, scrambled eggs and Kerrymaid Cheddar Cheese Sauce. Sprinkle with coriander, if desired, and serve.
TOP TIP FROM OUR CHEF
- Hard taco shells can be used instead of soft, or larger tortillas for larger tacos!