|PREP TIME:||COOKING TIME:||Serves|
|10 mins||20 mins||1|
- 1 Egg
- 1 English Muffin
- 80g Smoked Salmon
- 80ml Kerrymaid Hollandaise
- Pinch of Dill
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Warm the Kerrymaid Hollandaise in a pan over medium heat
- To poach the eggs, bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the vinegar. Lower the heat so that the water is simmering gently. Stir the water so you have a slight whirlpool, then slide in the eggs one by one. Cook each for about 4 mins, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Lightly toast and spread the muffins with Kerrymaid Buttery, then put a couple of slices of salmon on each half. Top each with an egg, spoon over some Hollandaise and garnish with chopped chives.
- Top each with an egg, spoon over some Hollandaise and garnish with chopped dill.
TOP TIP FROM OUR CHEF
- Multiply as needed! Change it up by adding Crumbed ham instead of salmon