EARL GREY PANNACOTTA WITH PLUM COMPOTE
- 4 - gelatine leaves
- 410ml - Kerrymaid Single
- 470ml - Kerrymaid Double or Kerrymaid Whipping
- 130g - caster sugar
- 2 - earl grey tea bags
- 1kg - pitted plums
- 250g - caster sugar
- Soften the gelatine leaves in water. Gently heat the earl grey tea bags with the Kerrymaid Single and sugar in a saucepan, stirring to help dissolve the sugar
- Squeeze excess water out of the gelatine, then add to the pan and stir until completely melted. Remove the pan from the heat and leave the mixture to cool
- Whip the Kerrymaid Double until it forms soft peaks. Gently fold into the earl grey mixture, keeping as much of the whisked-in air as possible
- Divide the mixture among some tea cups or other small moulds and chill in the fridge to set.
- For the plum compote gently heat the pitted plums and sugar until they have melted down and made a jam like consistency, take off the heat and leave to cool.