Bread and Butter Pudding.
Use Kerrymaid for your Easter Menu. Kerrymaid has partnered with the Craft Guild of Chefs and Luke Stephens, Head Chef of the Bull at Great Totham, Essex, to create this indulgent Bread & Butter pudding, perfect for Easter.
- 300g diced brioche
- 300ml Kerrymaid Double
- 300ml milk
- 7 egg yolks
- 60g caster sugar
- 200g raisins
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4g Agar-agar
- Toast half the diced brioche in the oven to golden brown.
- Soak the raisins in warm water.
- In a saucepan whisk the Kerrymaid Double, milk, agar-agar and vanilla, bring to a simmer.
- Combine the egg yolks and sugar in a separate pan and pour in the hot Kerrymaid Double mixture.
- Cook the Kerrymaid Double mixture and the egg mixture to reach an anglaise consistency.
- ine a suitable sized container with parchment paper and combine the brioche and the drained raisins.
- our the cooked anglaise over the brioche and allow to soak in.
- Set in the fridge for an hour, portion, and brulee with caster sugar for colour. Warm in a microwave or oven and serve with Kerrymaid Custard.