Care Dine with Me – T&C’s
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Kerry Group Ltd, Global Technology & Innovation Centre| Millennium Park | Naas | Co. Kildare | W91 W923. Please do not send entries to this address.
- Entry to the Care Dine with Me competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
- The competition is exclusive to Bidfood customers
- The closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 28th July 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name of the competition winner in related publicity.
- The five finalists will be selected at the Promoter’s discretion and the decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be selected based on the judges’ score and the decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances beyond its control, The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The winner must confirm to the Promoter what they would like to spend the prize money on and the Promoter will provide the prize upon receipt of this confirmation. The prize money (£5,000) must be used to purchase something which benefits the residents and the winning care home.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for entries that are not received or which are received after the closing date and time. The Promoter and affiliated agencies will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
- Completion and submission of the online entry form, or via email submission to the firstname.lastname@example.org address will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, the competition cannot be conducted as specified.
- The winner may be required to take part in related publicity including, but not limited to, publication of their full names and use of their image in industry magazines, other media or online, including the website of The Promoter.
- Entrants must be available during the week commencing Monday 21st August 2017 for visits to take place by judges.
- Prizes may give rise to a tax liability for the winner. It is the responsibility of the organisation concerned to check its circumstances and ensure that any tax obligations are met by themselves.
- The Promoter may use any photography and recipes supplied by entrants as part of competition for social media purposes.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.